Tuesday, September 25, 2012

31 Weeks!

Baby is the size of a?  head of lettuce

Wedding rings on or off?  Still on

Ankles?  Only mild swelling so far, mainly at the end of my second 13 hour day.  I'm supposed to be wearing compression stockings to work.

Pregnancy brain?  Obviously so- note my post from 30 weeks :).  I also found my cell phone in the refrigerator.

Other pregnancy symptoms?  Mainly I feel tired all the time.  I'm also having a difficult time sleeping due to my larger abdomen.

Baby likes?  All things sweet- especially regular Coke. (I never really liked regular Coke pre-pregnancy).  I also really enjoy Frosty's, cinnamon rolls, Publix doughnuts, Almond Joys, Oreos, and anything chocolate.  I haven't had any issues with inappropriate weight gain, so I figure I should enjoy this while I can.

Baby dislikes?  Nothing really; we love to eat.

Baby misses?  Sushi!  Who will bring me spicy tuna rolls to the hospital?

Fun things this week?
-The nursery is painted! (Bamboo shoot, in case you were wondering)
-We have many more nursery items thanks to some generous people.  We'll be purchasing our big nursery furniture soon.
-I had my first every 2 week appointment, with no problems at all.

Not fun things this week?
-We're moving to our new house, which is fun.  Packing, however, is not fun.
-I woke up from a nap having a contraction.  Ouch!  This one actually hurt, compared to the few Braxton-Hicks I've had that were virtually painless, just awkward.

Looking forward to finishing this pregnancy strong and healthy, and I cannot wait to meet little Gideon!

1 comment: